Yikes! [1.19.10]

Posted by Jaeleon under

So it's almost February!
Which means it's almost time for the NBA All-Star game in Dallas!
I was super excited at first but now I'm more nervous than anything.
I like the whole hosting thing but I tend to be socially awkward if I'm not in the right mood! Hopefully I'll be in the right mood lol. I know there's going to be a ton of people which usually makes me more at ease, as odd as that sounds.
Plus having the girls I work with (pictured to the right!) will make it too fun for me to be nervous! I am glad it's during Valentine's week though so it will soften the blow that I'm without a sigot ("significent other" in case you were wondering")!

2 comments:

On January 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM , TOXiC said...

Wait I'm new to ur blog fill me in are u a Cheerleader? but if so......Kick ASS!!! lol

* & Whaaaat! ur single wats wrong with da men in ur area lol.

{Salutes}

 
On January 26, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Jaeleon said...

No I do promotional work and stuff!