[Sadness] has me at the end of the line
[Helpless] watched you break this heart of mine. &
[Loneliness] only wants you back, here with me;
[Common Sense] knows that you're not Good enough for Me.
---J. Timberlake


Anyway, I'm so proud of myself for sticking to my guns. I have to. I'm far too old to keep playing games with people! I'm not doing it again...I did it for wayyy to long in the past.

I'm not saying I won't give out second chances ever again but somethings are simply unacceptable. You've done the sewing, now you can do the reaping. That's all there is to it.


On to other things, I'll be heading to Atlanta this weekend with my girlies to do some promo stuff for All-Star weekend. That should be fun. I've found that keeping myself occupied makes things alot easier! So I will do just that. :)

2 comments:

On January 14, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Miss Daja said...

aww ur blog is too cute! keep your head up..its better to move on knowing you've done the right thing to rather than stay in a situation you know isnt right for you.

 
On April 5, 2010 at 12:18 PM , Unknown said...

cute tatttoo!