---Here's a Map & here's a Bible; if you ever Lose your way.

So 2010 is well under way.
I can't believe it's already the middle of January! Though I say this every month.
Maybe I just have a bad concept of time.

I hope everyone has contributed to the relief efforts of the Haiti disaster.
I know everyone isn't able to give actual cash but a prayer will go a long way!
I know there has been alot of religious debates going on and those who insist that this has happened to Haiti because of there "voodoo" practices.
I'm not at all familiar with Haiti or the cultural and spiritual beliefs but whenever a natural disaster happens these days I can't help but to refer back to the book of Revelations. In any case though, helping someone is never wrong.

So, I've been thinking alot lately and I think I want to really apply to the police academy! I've mentioned it a couple of times to a few people & wasn't taken very seriously but that's okay! "For everyone who thought I couldn't do it, For everyone who thought I shouldn't do it, For everyone who said it's impossible; See you at the finish line." The next class will be admitted Spring 2011 so I have a little bit of time to decide for sure.

Oh yeah, I kinda miss that one guy, *sigh* But I know what I deserve & refuse to be given any less.
---"In your life you'll do things Greater than dating a boy on the football team." ♥

3 comments:

On January 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM , it'sok2bu*nique* said...

i love that last quote and the one in green also.

keep your head and keep your great attitude...may God continue to be with you and bless you:)

 
On January 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM , Miss Daja said...

i think the police academy is a brave idea..but nonetheless a great one! good luck!

and yes its devastating what happened in haiti. a prayer can go a long way.

 
On January 15, 2010 at 6:29 PM , Amber T. said...

"In your life you'll do things Greater than dating a boy on the football team".....girl this is the perfect quote! Those darn football players play games with your heart! :-(