Time Starts to Pass...[1.26.2010]

Posted by Jaeleon under
....Before you know it you're frozen.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello all!
I've been doing pretty good at blogging frequently!
Yay me! [London Tipton voice]

Anyway, I've come to the recent realization that friends are what the used to be & for the most part, people aren't worth a damn these days!
It's a shame but I guess that's life.
I've lost alot of respect for people around me & I'm not really sure if there's any coming back from that!
Hypocrits and condescending morons are the people I seem to be befriending in 2010. I'm working on being a better me and I'm sure that's only hindering the process.
And old friends haven't been much of a "friend" lately. I guess it's also a part of life.
Some people grow up and others take a little longer.
But I'm not about to deal with childish bulls***! 
"They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it, they'll never allow me to change."
Sooo lots of people have been removed from this crazy life of mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But on to other news...I had a good time this past weekend.

Miss Sueyon came back into town so we all stepped out downtown. I haven't hung out with those girls in a while so it was pretty refreshing.
The event we attended was crazyyy packed though but other than that it was all good!

2 comments:

On January 27, 2010 at 3:34 AM , Miss Daja said...

my post from yesterday is exactly something you may want to read..it came at the right time for you and i think it may answer a few questions..
its titled reasons, seasons, lifetime.
check it out..

btw u look gorgeous as usual

 
On February 15, 2010 at 7:05 AM , ILOVEDYMZ said...

=D your layout is so cute! I like this cute little blog..beautyful ladies by the way! pls follow mine 2
adorableafrica.blogspot.com

funkyfresh stuff hihi