2010! [1/04/2010]

Posted by Jaeleon under

So it's been a couple of months!

Everythingggg has changed, alot of it within the last few days. I'm glad it's the beginning of the year though so I have a new point in which to start over.

Didn't really make any "resolutions" for the year except to be a better person and enjoy life times a million. You never know when your number is up & no one wants to die without living a fulfilling life. It isn't about the number of days you have but the quality of those days.

So this year I won't be putting up with any b.s. I'm going to chill and do me. Though I'm sure that will change eventually as the year goes on! Lol

No more dating boys either. It's time for a man! Lol Gahh I'm just so excited that it's a new year and I can start over fresh, though I suppose at any point you can start over as long as you're ready, not just the new year.

Let's go!

♥Love goes wrong but Life goes on & I know what I gotta do.

0 comments: