Music of My Heart.

Posted by Jaeleon under
"Sometimes 2 hearts just can't dance to the same beat; so I'll pack up my things & I'll take what remains of me."

"I see you leaning; you're bound to fall. I don't wanna be that mistake. I'm just a dreamer & nothing more; You should know it before it gets too late."


"There comes a time in everyone's life when a l l you can see are the years passing by. & I have made up my mind that those days are gone."

"People are people & sometime's we change our minds; still it's killing me to see you go after all this time."

"These are some good times, so take a good look around. You may not know it now; but you're gonna miss this."

"It's k i l l i n g Me to stand here & see I'm not what you've been dreaming of."


"Remember when you're talking to the Man Upstairs that just because he might not answer doesn't mean he don't care; Some of God's Greatest Gifts are Unanswered Prayers."

"If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you."

"Here's a map & here's a bible; If you ever lose you way."

"There are times when I hate you but I don't complain, 'cause I've been afraid that you would walk away."

2 comments:

On October 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM , PeculiarRoyalty said...

lOve it...

 
On October 17, 2009 at 4:00 AM , Ms-Haley said...

Loves the quotes...