Posted by Jaeleon under , , ,


HELLO WORLD!


Blah. I'm in such a "blah" mood today. It's Friday---& Labor day weekend---and I'm not up to much! Surprise eh?

I think my soul is getting old! Lol

So I have like a whopping 7 followers now!

Yay me!

I talked to that one guy today. Mistake? Maybe. Only time will tell.

But it was Just Like Clock Work. I ALWAYS know when I can expect to hear from him.

My back gum on the right side of my mouth has been hurting like hellll the past day and a half! =O

So that one guy who's txts made me smile the other day...remember?? Well, I smiled again today. & yesterday!

But I don't think anything will become of it. & that's quite alright with me. It just feels good to smile because of a boy =)

I haven't did the robot in like over a week. Maybe I'll hit it tonight?.

I've been tweeting Anderson Cooper the past 2 days...he hasn't tweeted me back yet. I Love Him!

George Lopez is the shizz bizz. The Lopez Labor Day marathon on Nick has definitely kept me up well past 3am the past few days!

Tis all for now world!

0 comments: