I loved you all Along.

Posted by Jaeleon under
*The only thing I've ever been SURE i want to do in life is get married!

2. Koala bears are my favorite animal!

3. I usually order strawberry lemonades at restaurants ...or a margarita if they don't card me! lol

4. I hate sweeping. Probably because i have a hard to using the broom. IDK. It like wasn't invented right!

5. I'm always randomly quoting something! Usually a movie, a song, or an inside joke.

6. Australia gives me hope for the world!

7. I'm a baking machines! I loveeee baking stuff!

8. Don't call me, I'll call you. Maybe. Possibly. Probably not. I do not like talking on the phone except to one person. And we don't talk anymore. So yeah! lol

9. I like a do the cha cha like a sissy girl!

2 comments:

On September 29, 2009 at 8:13 AM , PeculiarRoyalty said...

8,7,5,3,1 i'm with you all the way

 
On October 14, 2009 at 10:27 PM , Unknown said...

I feel you on most 1,5,& 8!!!!! lol

and the thing wit #1 is findin the right one and not anyone :/