Jaeleon.

Posted by Jaeleon under
Sooo I absolutely c a n n o t believe it's already September!

It's only THREEEE months left in 2009! Wowzerrss. Time is flying by. That's L I F E though, eh?.

I can't believe I'll be 21 in the next handful of months. Baby is getting OLD! & like everyone from highschool has kid(S) and are married and ish. Oh my.!

I still haven't quite figured out what I want out of life other than the obvious (love, marriage, family, and my koala bear). It'll come to me when it's suppose to though.

Some days I still can't believe we aren't together.

Other days I can't believe I'm fine...good...GREAT without you.

Recently someone else's txt msg made me smile. It felt good.

I never thought we'd get to the point where we went weeks (soon to be months) without talking.

I miss my bestfriend like I never thought I could miss another girl! LOL "no homo"

Someone recently made me realize how much I missed the affection of a man. I hope he never sees this because I'm sure he'll know I'm talking about him lol

I haven't seen my parents in a while...I miss them!

I realized I get the angriest with the person closest to me. I don't think that'll ever change...and maybe we aren't meant to be "friends".

Once upon a time I believed in forever, not anymore.

I've become one of the happiest girls ever...when everything was going wrong. Ironic.

I haven't waited for anyone's txt other than his in yrs...until today :)

I'm not sure where my life is headed...but I'm ready for change, and excited for new things. People, things, & life are continually changing. I'm just doing my best to keep up while getting what I want and deserve out of life;; All while trying to please God and remain grateful and grounded.

I'm sure bumpy roads lie ahead of me so I'll enjoy the smooth pathways while I have 'em.

2 comments:

On September 2, 2009 at 6:10 PM , Jo said...

ill u pretty girl if u follow me

 
On September 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM , Wyatt Ramos said...

im liking the blog, follow mine as well

wyattramos.blogspot.com