The Game.

Posted by Jaeleon under
I can't for the LIFE of me understand why BET hasn't picked up the show yet for new seasons.

This show has single-handedly managed to save their little raggedy ass network! BET catches so much backlash for having poor ratings so why would they not keep around the show that brings them viewers??!

I NEVER watched BET before they began syndicating The Game. I've already watched all the episodes on YouTube though, including the last one they taped with Derwin & Melanie's wedding, so the reruns they KEEP showing are old & played out! It's time for them to start showing season 3 and filming season 4! This is what they need to save their network!

3 comments:

On September 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM , PeculiarRoyalty said...

i agree cant wait til it happens!!!

 
On October 1, 2009 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous said...

I def agree with dat... LOVE DA SHOW!!!

 
On October 1, 2009 at 7:25 PM , Pretty Tira said...

OH EM GEE U ARE SO RIGHT!!! LUV THAT SHOW!!