Almost 4 am....

Posted by Jaeleon under
So it's like 3:50 something in the morning and I'm definitely not sleepy.

Still haven't got into blogging hardcore but I haven't lost hope!

Guess i'll gradually start telling the world about myself. Why? Because I'm mother effing fascinating!

Sooo I guess today's/tonight's post will be about my fave thing...music!

Most people know my fave genre is country but I pretty much love everything!

Some of my alllll time fave songs!

Goodbye Time, What I wouldn't Give, and If This is Austin-- Blake Shelton..."Cant you tell this is Austin? && I still love you"..."It's been fun, what else can I say? if the feeling's gone words won't stop you anyway."

Moving On, Winner at a Losing Game, Why, The Day Before You, and Waiting all my life---Rascal Flatts (clearly I hardcore adore them!)...."Yeah baby it's killing me to stand here and see I'm not what you've been dreaming of"..."it's not like you to walk away in the middle of a song"---just fabulous ish!

Song Cry--JayZ..

.I want it That way, Drive Myself Crazy, and Tearin' up my heart--N Sync...

Incomplete---Backstreet Boys

Come In with the Rain, I'd Lie, and of course Tear Drops on My Guitar---Taylor Swift

The Woman with You---Kenny Chesney

Monday Morning Church--Alan Jackson (what a babeee!)

Brown Eyes--Destiny's Child

It's Tricky!---Run DMC

Reba && Kenny Chesney's Every other Weekend...loveeee that one!---"Falling For forever was a big mistake"


You & Me, and Somewhere In Between---Lifehouse..."This is over my head but underneath my feet, 'cause by tomorrow morning I'll have This thing beat"

Okay....its after 4 and I have to get up at 8 and head to ATX in the morning! But I shall continue this list! *muah*

0 comments: